The legacy friendly, business-critical IPS display. Get a 5:4 aspect ratio display designed for all of your business-specific applications, now with the impeccable presentation and extra-wide viewing angles of IPS technology. Enjoy customizable comfort from a completely adjustable stand and be environmentally responsible with designed-in energy efficiency.
Now see everything.
• Get great 178-degree viewing angles and stunning color integrity from In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology. Accurately view sharp images and consistent color from almost any angle—with less distortion than conventional TN (Twisted Nematic) panels.
Stay the course.
• Keep the 5:4 aspect ratio that your business-specific enterprise and public sector applications are designed to work with. Enjoy ample space for all your tasks on the 48 cm (18.89”) diagonal screen.
Power through your day in comfort.
• Find your most comfortable viewing position with customizable tilt, height adjustment, swivel, and pivot settings.
Help control your environmental impact.
• Reduce power consumption and help lower your costs with an intelligent, energy efficient design that’s ENERGY STAR® qualified and EPEAT® Gold registered.1
Performance and connectivity.
• Get crisp, clear content and video from the high 3M:1 dynamic contrast ratio and fast response time.2
Productivity and management software.
• Personalize your workspace with resizable screen partitions and work in documents, spreadsheets, and e-mail in separate regions of the screen—at the same time—with HP Display Assistant software.
Global HP service and support.
• Rest assured that your IT investment is supported by a standard, three-year limited warranty.
1 EPEAT ® Gold where HP registers commercial display products. See http://www.epeat.net for registration status in your country.
2 All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP’s component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.