Productivity and manageability in one. Give busy workers the edge they need to stay ahead. This PC’s solid-state hybrid drive1 responds to the speed of work and opens applications right away. Powerful security and business-class management software frees up IT staff time.
Less waiting around
• Speedy and responsive to keep pace with your multitasking. Quickly open new files and switch applications with less wait time, thanks to an optional solid-state hybrid drive.1
Keep everything in sight
• Watch your inbox while working on other tasks. There’s plenty of screen room for all of your work with support for multiple displays.2
Hassle-free security and management
• HP Client Security software suit helps you quickly and easily encrypt your hard drive, permanently delete unwanted or discarded data3, restrict unauthorized access, and more.4
Plan with confidence
• Get more out of your investment. The HP ProDesk 600 G1 is designed for a long lifecycle, with platform stability up to 30 months.
1 Solid State Hybrid Drives are an optional or add-on feature.
2 Support for up to three external displays is provided as a standard feature. Support for up to 5 displays requires discrete graphics configuration and additional cables. DisplayPort with multi-stream through integrated graphics is planned to be available August 2013.
3. For the use cases outlined in the DOD 5220.22-M Supplement. Does not support Solid State Drives (SSDs). Requires Disk Sanitizer, External Edition for Business Desktops from hp.com. Initial setup required. Web history deleted only in Internet Explorer and Firefox browsers and must be user enabled.
4 Requires Windows.