Keep up the good work with solid performance, a stylish large screen design, and environmental features all at an attractive price point with the HP ProDisplay P221 54,6 cm (21.5”) LED Backlit Monitor. Efficiently grow and maintain your business with proven HP quality and reliability, stable lifecycles, HP accessory compatibility, and energy savings. Do more throughout the day and help save more throughout the quarter with a monitor that goes the distance.
Essential business features
• Support your business needs at a competitive price with a large 54,6 cm (21.5”) diagonal LED display. Review documents side by side, read e-mails1 while multitasking in another window, and keep more applications open at the same time.
Compatibility with HP accessories
• Customize your work space with options like the HP Quick Release, HP Speaker Bar and HP USB Graphics Adapter (options sold separately).
Stability now, and peace of mind for the future
• Maintain product consistency across staggered deployments, ease transitions and help reduce support costs with a minimum one-year lifecycle stability commitment from HP.
Smart software for the multi-tasker
• HP Display Assistant consolidates monitor setting controls into one easy-to-use, centralized interface.
Energy efficient, environmentally aware
• Mercury-Free LED backlighting, a BFR/PVC-free design2, and arsenic-free display glass3 are just a few of the environmental features built into this display.
1 Internet access required and not included.
2 Meeting the industry definition of ‘BFR/PVC-free’ per the iNEMI Position Statement on “Low Halogen” Electronics. Plastic parts incorporated into the chassis generally contain < 1000 ppm (0.1%) of bromine or chlorine. Printed circuit board and substrate laminates generally contain < 1500 ppm (0.15%) of total bromine and chlorine. Service parts after purchase may not be BFR/PVC-free. External accessories, including power supplies, power cords, and peripherals are not BFR/PVC-free.
3 Arsenic and its compounds were not detected using U.S. EPA test methods 3052/6010b by ICP-AES with a Method Detection Limit of 10 ppm.